Heating Schedule for Homey
With this app you can control your thermostats and schedule several timings.
After installation, it shows a scheduling mask for each zone with attached thermostats.
For every zone you can enable the heating schedule, if one zone isn't enabled, it automatically inherits the schedule from the parent zone (if enabled).
For basic usage you don't need any flows, it works standalone once the schedule for a zone was enabled.
If you like this app:
- Thermostat triggered
- when a schedule triggers an thermostat
- Thermostat updated
- when a schededule finally updated the temperature (within the wakeup interval)
- scheduler is enabled / disabled
- current zone's temperature is greater / less than
- enable / disable the heating schedule (e.g. for holidays, no members at home)
- update temperature of a zone (e.g. for leaving home, set temperature to 17°)
- trigger last schedule for a zone (e.g. for coming home, set temperatures to last scheduled settings)
- option to pre-configure schedule for next weeks / months (e.g. for irregular working hours)
- initial stable release
- verify bearer token after saving
- logging output added to app settings
- nest thermostat is working
- condition card: current zone's temperature is greater / less than (if available by device, the measured temperature will used, otherwise the target temperature)
- many bugfixes and improvements
- heatlink thermostat is working
- action card: update zone's temperature
- action card: trigger latest schedule for a zone
- condition card: is schedule enabled / disabled
- small bugfixes
- dutch language added (big thanks to DieterKoblenz!)
- 0.0.1 - initial beta release