- Location & Calendar data from Google
- Weather data from Yahoo weather or Darksky services
- Pollen data (by zipcode) from allergy med sites
- Earthquake data from USGS official APIs
- Breaking news from CNN breaking news
Installing / using
You'll need to enable Google calendar, geolocation, and static maps integration:
- First, Create a project in the Google API console.
- Using your new clientId, update the clientId in the CalendarAPIUtils.js, here.
- Then, create a new API key for your project in the Google developer console
- Using your new API key, update the API key in the LocationAPIUtil.js file.
To build, use:
yarn yarn build
You can now use the build to host the app anywhere (including AWS S3)
To run locally, first get all the dependencies:
Then, you can debug locally: