An opinionated template for creating a Danger plugin with the following features:
- Git as the source control management system.
- Clean folder structure.
- MIT license.
- Rake as task management tool.
$ ./configure danger-foo
It will generate a Danger plugin, which will expose your plugin via a
in your Dangerfile
Going from there
- Add descriptions to the Gem specification, README and command itself
- Implement your plugin, documentation is available at http://danger.systems
Getting it in the Danger.Systems plugin index
- Set a correct homepage in the Gem specification
- Ensure that your plugin passes
danger plugins lint
- Create a Merge Request to add your plugin to the list of known plugins in
https://gitlab.com/danger-systems/danger.systems/blob/master/plugins.json, it only needs your Gem's name.