To view Daniel Bear's resume, go here.
- Fork this project
- Modify resume.md to be your resume.
- Modify config.yaml so that the data represents you.
- Edit views/style.less to make your resume look pretty.
- Install the gems sinatra, github-markup, git, rack-test and heroku. The easiest way to do this is
gem install bundler && bundle install
./resume.rbto run locally.
rake pdfto create resume.pdf (requires wkhtmltopdf`).
- To deploy to Heroku
rake deployto push your resume to the internet.
- To deploy to github-pages, run
resume.md is property of Daniel Bear. You are welcome to use it as a base structure for your resume, but don't forget, you are not him.
The rest of the code is licensed CC-GPL. Remember sharing is caring.