Multidimensional diffusion MRI data
This repository contains example data that can be processed with the MD-dMRI framework. The data was acquired on a Bruker microimaging system using tubes with liquid crystals as described in Topgaard 2016 and Martins 2016. The following example folders are included:
- OrderedSticks. See fig 4 (top right) in Topgaard 2016.
- RandomSticks. See fig 4 (bottom right) in Topgaard 2016.
- OrderedPlanes. See fig 4 (top left) in Topgaard 2016.
- SmallSpheres_BigSpheres_RandomSticks. Sample geometry is shown in fig 3 in Martins 2016.
- SmallSpheres_BigSpheres_OrderedSticks. As above, but with magnetically aligned liquid crystalline domains.
How to start
Run setup_paths.m in the root folder to put files in the Matlab path. Run step1_recon_data.m and step2_run_analysis.m in the example folders above to process the data. View the raw or processed data with the graphical user interface included in the MD-dMRI framework. The interface is started by typing
mgui in the Matlab command window.