Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Building a Service Bus Adapter
Here we will go thru the steps to create a new Service Bus Adapter.
- Create a new Class Library with the Name "ServiceBusMQ.Adapter.[ServiceBusName]"
- Add reference to "ServiceBusMQ"
- Create a class implementing IServiceBusDiscovery interface that is used to discover Service Bus server and queues.
- Create a class implementing IServiceBusManager interface, that is responsible for querying the Service Bus.
- Build and Copy files to ServiceBusMQ Manager bin folder, and run. Your new Adapter should now appear in Configuration Window.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.