A Chunk List is a new, concurrent, chunk-based data structure that is easily modifiable and allows for fast runtime operations.
The Presentation folder contains a full presentation and research paper in PDF and XPS formats, containing the following information:
- What is a chunk list?
- Where is a chunk list used?
- Implementation details (construction, basic methods)
- Complexity Analysis (Big-O)
- Unit Testing
Program files are kept within the master branch.
A full implementation of the class is kept within the ChunkList.cs file in the namespace Chunk_List, to be included within the program.
The Program.cs file contains a benchmark test for comparison between an ArrayList (List) and Chunk List.
Bugs are tracked using the GitHub Issue Tracker.
Please use the issue tracker for the following purpose:
- To raise a bug request; do include specific details and label it appropriately.
- To suggest any improvements in existing features.
- To suggest new features or structures or applications.
The code is licensed under Apache License 2.0.