A workshop to get you started with the Apple Combine framework.
- Watch and listen, Antoine explains you the basics using the Combine Swift Playground
- Work in pairs of two (more fun if you don't know each other yet!)
- Ask me to verify and give feedback on your step implementation
- Implement each exercise step!
- Connect a single UISwitch to a button enabled state
- Connect three UISwitch instances to a button enabled state
- Handle form validation
- Implement a search view to search for Swift repositories on Github
Extra exercises if you're really fast!
- Step 3: Change the
UITextFieldbackground color based on valid input to
- Step 4: Set
truewhen the request is running