Delete All Contacts
Like it says on the tin, run this app and it’ll delete all the contacts on your device.
SERIOUSLY IT’LL DELETE ALL OF YOUR CONTACTS
Well I had contacts syncing with MobileMe. Then iCloud came along and I have a different AppleID that I use for everything (everything, except MobileMe). So I stop syncing my contacts with MobileMe and find that now I have two contacts, one on the device and one in iCloud. I only wanted ones on iCloud and going through 273 contacts, hitting delete on each one would have taken the best part of a couple of hours; This app took much less time.
So if you’re in the same position as me…
- Make sure your contacts are actually on iCloud
- Turn off iCloud syncing for contacts – I imagine this would destroy that data too and that would be bad!
- Build and run this app – it will delete all of the contacts on device
- Start iCloud syncing and watch the iCloud contacts come in
- Delete the app – for the love of god, don’t let this tempting white-iconed beauty stay on your device