Releases · daniele-salvagni/color-goggles
- Saturation fix for a small subset of devices (apply to secondary devices differently).
It is still not possible to change the saturation via HDMI, this is a problem that Intel has to fix.
- Remove experimental tag from saturation limit removal.
- Fix tray icon related bugs:
- Minimize to tray on autostart
- Show window on tray icon double-click
- Fix crashes for devices with different igfx versions, it should now be stable on most supported devices.
- Add UI support for high DPI displays.
- Add new installation instructions, which will be necessary from the time being.
New installation instructions
- Download and extract the .zip
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepositoryand do a search for a file named
igfxDHLib.dllin the same folder as
You have to do this because there are multiple versions of
igfxDHLib.dll (they are all marked as
220.127.116.11 but are different), so I cannot embed the interop types in the .exe nor prepackage it with my DLL as it wouldn't work in most cases.