here.WARNING! The Official Repository of columbusegg4delphi is
- A simple to use Delphi framework to correctly write business logic in Delphi "RAD style" applications.
- Based on Table Module design pattern but adapted to be Delphi friendly and dataset centric.
- Provides all the good alternatives to do the common Delphi practices which makes your application hard to test, in a testable way.
- Provides observers and listeners to avoid all the business logic code in your form.
- Retain almost all the good of Delphi RAD.
- Developed by bit Time Professionals.
- Forms and datamodules are free of Business Logic code.
- Provides a single point for the BL code
- You can do unit tests; Business Logic can be unit tested using in-memory datasets.
- You can still use the RAD approach to design you forms
- If your data comes from an application server, you can fill in-memory datasets (or virtual dataset) and still use the same Business Logic.
- Columbusegg4delphi can be used also in legacy applications to improve their architecture at very low cost.
- Just create a columbus module for each dataset and move there all the events related code. It is an incremental approach; you can change it one dataset at time.