This is an application intended to be used with public AMI: ami-09632459eb5940a1b, but most features will work with any EC2 AMI.
The application will allow:
- Setup AWS Api Keys and SSH PEM
- Create users and set password
- Connect S3 Buckets
- Install required Applications via chocolately
- Login via SSH
- Launch Rstudio Server website
- Launch JupyterHUB with JupyterLab
- Launch x2go Remote Resktop
- Launch WinSCP for file transfer
- Resize EC2 but not changing architecture
- Turn on, of and reset EC2
The AMI is based on Arch and it includes:
- s3fs for direct interactionwith s3 Bucket
- x2go for remote desktop
- JupyterHub with Jupyterlab configured with R, Julia and Python
- Misc tools like yay, screen, wget, htop, etc...
- configured to be passwordless
The following video will show the application and configuration:
- Youtube in Spanish
- [English ToDo]
The ami is intended to provide a cheap and elastic Data Science Cloud laboratory.
Most features will work the best on Windows and KDE
- Download que Ec2.exe
- After creating you EC2 from the ami-09632459eb5940a1b, follow the buttons of the Setup Tab from top to bottom.
- install paramiko, boto3, pandas, pyside2 and pyinstaller via pip
- pyi-makespec --windowed --icon=ec2.ico --onefile --additional-hooks-dir=. --add-data "files/*;files" ec2.py
- pyinstaller ec2.spec