Restish is a CLI for interacting with REST-ish HTTP APIs with some nice features built-in, like always having the latest API resources, fields, and operations available when they go live on the API without needing to install or update anything.
See the user guide to get started.
- HTTP/2 (RFC 7540) with TLS by default with fallback to HTTP/1.1
- Generic head/get/post/put/patch/delete verbs like
- Generated commands for CLI operations, e.g.
restish my-api list-users
- Automatic pagination of resource collections via RFC 5988
- API endpoint-based auth built-in with support for profiles:
- Content negotiation, decoding & unmarshalling built-in:
- Standardized hypermedia parsing into queryable/followable response links:
- Local caching that respects RFC 7234
- CLI shorthand for structured data input (e.g. for JSON)
- JMESPath Plus response filtering & projection
- Colorized prettified readable output
- Fast native zero-dependency binary
This project started life as a fork of OpenAPI CLI Generator.