Concept: An offline web-app media library, requiring no installation.
The library is generated using a PHP script, thereafter all data is cached locally, so you can use the library offline.
You can see a library generated using a couple of hundred films here: http://danielgwood.com/lab/maki-demo.
In this early version, the setup process is a little unintuitive, requiring CLI usage of PHP:
- Clone repo
- Get an API key for TMDB: http://docs.themoviedb.apiary.io/
- Put your API key in generator/config.php where shown
- Ensure there is a writable directory for the cache, according to the constant in config.php
- Run the generator script in CLI PHP, passing in a list of films via standard input
- Once the generator has completed, you should be able to view your library at index.html
See the official TODO list: https://github.com/danielgwood/maki/blob/master/TODO.md