A Simple Weather Widget for Wordpress
Also available at wordpress.org https://wordpress.org/plugins/danielme-weather/
To install, drop danielme-weather folder into your Wordpress plug-in folder and add it in the administration interface.
- Upload the plugin folder: "danielme-weather" files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Go to Appearance->Widgets on the admin dashboard and enable "SimpleWeather Widget" for whatever location you want (looks nice in sidebar).
- When widget is added, expand the widget view and change settings to fit your need.
- Widget Title = a little title for the widget, can be left blank.
- Default location = the weather location: City, State.
- Weather degree formats: celsius or fahrenheit.
- Update Interval (min) = minutes to wait for refresh (leave 0 to disable).