MetroBackUp is an application for synchronization of directories.
Thereby several pairs of directories, that shall be synchronized, can be grouped in jobs and updated together.
Additional information about the implementation can be found under Resources.
The screenshots show the main window and the preview of the synchronization:
- Three different modes:
- Mirror Reference Directory
- Mirror Reference Directory (without deleting files)
- Synchronization in both directions
- Synchronization can be constricted to certain file extensions.
- Command line mode suited for schedule tasks.
- Language of the program: (dependant on the current language of the OS): German, English