This is is a tmbundle for the Mac text editor TextMate. It contains snippets for every Block an Variable from the the Tumblr custom themes docs as of May 2010. There are a lot of snippets in this bundle, about a megabyte's worth (which is pretty fucking big for a TextMate bundle). They have been organized in a manner that is similar to the theme docs, but some adjustments have been made to make the snippets easy accessible in the contextual menu.
- Added snippets for URLEncode variable transformation, Raw Audio urls, and Ajax Notes variables.
- Website commands open in default browser instead of in Web Preview window
- Added link to Tumblr's static file uploader
- Added 'Appearance Options' Group
- includes snippets for Custom Colors, Custom Fonts, Booleans, Custom Text, Custom Images, and Custom CSS.
- Initial Release
- Figure out some way to preview themes mwunsch is a genius, just need to integrate it into this plugin
- Create a bare bones theme template
- Add more tab triggers
- Add snippets for 3rd-party Tumblr theme add-ons
- i.e. Disqus, Steampad, Google Analytics, ect.