-- The project has been deprecated as localtunnel v1 service is no longer available. V3 written in Go should also work for Windows --. localtunnel for windows
Expose instantly your local webserver to the internet! See main project for more info.
Build & Use
If you would like to run the latest build, download or git clone the latest version, verify the active configuration either if your OS is x86 or x64 and then build the app.
From the command line, go to LocalTunnel.Console/bin/4.0/Release/ and run:
localtunnel.exe host[:port] [/path/to/private.key]or
localtunnel.exe [host:]port [/path/to/private.key]
UI-based, open LocalTunnel.UI/bin/4.0/Release/LocalTunnel.UI.exe and enter the required info.
- Custom service host setting
- Win7 Jumplists for quick tunneling
- Public key autogeneration
- Specify a different host address than 127.0.0.1
- 184.108.40.206 - Modified solution configurations for x64 and x86 builds. Removed temporarily installer projects from solution as they are not supported in VS2012. (issue #12)
- 220.127.116.11 - Fixed DataGridView error when stopping a tunnel. (issue #8)
- 1.0.4 - Removed dependency with System.Web by using JSON.net deserializer.
- 1.0.3 - Refactored 64 bit code to avoid using build events. Readded installation packages.
- 1.0.2 - Added support for 64-bit systems (issue #6) Removed temporarily installation packages.
- It sometimes disconnects from the server, but could be a timeout from it. This happens even though we send a keep alive packet every 5 seconds.
Daniel Ramirez - firstname.lastname@example.org
MIT License Copyright (C) 2011 by Daniel Ramirez (email@example.com)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.