Between You And Me
Between You and Me is a really convenient way to meet your friends anywhere and get the best recommendations for places to go. We made it as easy as possible for you to collaborate with your friends and find great places to relax or party.
We created this application because currently there is no great solution for finding great places to go with friends. Constantly going back over text to go to the same bar again and again sucks. We set out to make a better solution that we would enjoy and we hope you'll like it too.
- Hang out with your friends fairly - we find the center location between you two so no one has to travel more than everyone else
- Have conversations with your friends in real-time utilizing WebSockets
- Get directions to your location via with Google Directions API
- Find the best place for you. We give you three choices based on number of Yelp reviews and ratings. You make the final call.
- Text the directions via Twilio so you don't forget along the way.
Just enter two addresses and pick the place you want to go. We'll take care of the rest. Click around, chat with friends and have a great time.
We love pull requests! We've made incredible progress but we would love community contributions. All we ask is that you submit tests along with your pull request so we can keep our code base clean and consistent.
Between You and Me was created with love in the Ruby-004 semester at the Flatiron School by:
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!
Between You and Me is licensed under MIT. That means that you are generally free to use the app as you choose but we assume no liability relating to the application. Please see the LICENSE file for complete details.