This is the source code for my personal website, blog & playground. You can read about what/why/how/where the site was built in this blog post
Here's a shortlist of tools, libraries and services used to build this website.
- ESLint and Prettier
- React - Server side only (SSR)
- Next.js - Static site generation (SSG)
- MDX - Markdown + JSX
- Prism & prism-react-renderer - Syntax highlighting for code examples
- instant.page - Uses just-in-time preloading — it preloads a page right before a user clicks on it.
- GitHub Actions - CI Workflows & Runners
- Lighthouse CI - Web Performance & QA testing
- Percy - Visual regression testing
- Zeit Now - Zero config static site deployments, reverse proxy & CDN
- Simple Analytics - Like Google Analytics, but simple