This library is a CUDA implementation for various SIFT (Scale Invariant Feature Transform) operations and a few helper functions such as computing homographies and estimating rigid transforms using RANSAC. We borrow from Mårten Björkman's CudaSift library.
Extra functionality lives, unsurprisingly, in the
This package depends on CMake for compilation and OpenCV for image containers. See
main.cpp for example usage.
- 2015-01-14 v0.2.0: Feature updates
- Add ExtractRootSift function based on this paper
- Add L2 distance option in SIFT matching
- Add rigid transform on 2D
- 2015-12-13 v0.1.0: Initial release
- Add estimating rigid transforms via RANSAC
- Refactor code not related to SIFT computation into extras (e.g., sift matching, finding homographies, finding rigid transforms)