🛠 ⚙️ 🛠 Automation for Dev's 🛠 ⚙️ 🛠
A place for developers to use and contribute ways to help them in their daily dev life.
As per my post, to start this off, I will be documenting when and where I can automate work and provide shortcuts to make daily dev life just that little bit easier so that I/we can focus on the things that really matter.
How this will work
- New issue for each problem that could be solved with automation/shortcut
- Each issue will have the context and a solution to go with it.
How can you help?
- Provide solutions to the issue's already submitted
- Provide alternate solutions to the solutions already provided
- Provide new issues that arise in the work you do on a daily basis