Delete All Trash
Licence: BSD 2-clause
Copyright: Danijel James (c) 2013
Deletes everything in the Trash on Mac OS X when it is not allowing you to delete, even after a restart. Will delete everything from all connected hard drives.
Requires sudo access in Terminal or Administrator password in Mac OS X.
Delete All Trash Mac App or run the shell script
dat.sh from Terminal.
To run the script in Terminal, make it executable by
chmod +x dat.sh first then
./dat.sh requires sudo access.
- Included more volume trash directories
Added sudo to
- Fix up GUI for OS X app
- Include option to delete all trash or just current user
- Option to empty trash for all users
- Add switches to shell script
- Shell script to include built-in
- Get an icon for the application
- You can contact me on twitter @danijeljames with hashtag #dat
- Report all bugs/feature requests via this link
- Anyone who wishes to take over this project may do so by contacting me via email danijel.james [at] gmail.com