Serverless By Design
Serverless By Design is a visual approach to serverless development:
- An application is a network of nodes (serverless resources, such as Lambda functions or S3 buckets) connected by edges (their relationships, for example a trigger or a data flow)
- Edit an application adding nodes and edges following an event-driven design
- Import a previously exported application to continue working on it
- Choose a runtime, and build your application (for example, using AWS SAM)
- Optionally use canary or linear deployments for your future updates
- Edit templates and code files for the final configurations before deploying the application
- Export an application to save it for later use in a JSON file
- Take a picture of the application architecture to have a visual representation to share
- Fine tune the physics used to place nodes and edges on the screen, for example enable/disable it or choose another solver
Serverless By Design runs in the browser and doesn't need an internet connection when installed locally.
A live version is available at: http://sbd.danilop.net
Think. Build. Repeat.
Copyright (c) 2017 Danilo Poccia, http://danilop.net
npm. Just run:
npm run build
to build it for production, then open
dist/index.html with your favourite browser.
For a development build, that you can debug with a browser, use:
npm run dev
Here are a few examples to help you start:
This code depends on: