A reusable Django app that allows insertion of inline media objects in text fields. Based on django-basic-apps/inlines, comes with two models, Picture and PictureSet, uses sorl.thumbnail, django-taggit, and the jquery plugin prettyPhoto.
- Inserts pictures and collection of pictures into your texts using the
- Positions media content at different places and sizes (mini/small/medium/large at left/right or full at the left/center/right).
- Facilitates administration with thumbnails and search by tags, author and license.
- Shows a customised control to insert media content in text fields.
- Uses jquery prettyPhoto to show pictures and galleries when clicking on them.
Demo site and tests working in Django 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10 under Python 2.7 and Python 3 (3.2, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6).
The following sample shows a centered inline picture set inserted in a text, on mouseover event the first 3 photos unfold:
Read the documentation at:
Includes a demo project and a limited test suite. If you commit code, please consider adding proper coverage (especially if it has a chance for a regression) in the test suite.
Run tests with: