Github File System [GithubFS]
A read-only virtual file system for Github using FUSE written in Python.
- List repos as directories
- List repo contents as directory contents
- Read files in a repo as files in a directory
- Copy files from a repo
Installation & Usage
Make sure you have both the dependencies installed on your system before using this.
$ git clone https://github.com/prakashdanish/githubfs $ cd githubfs $ python3 gfs.py [root] [mount-point]
- List repositories as dirs
- List repository contents as dir contents
- Read file contents from a file in a repository
- Edit and commit changes from the filesystem
- Multiple account support
- Config file for storing & accessing credentials