Cactus Theme for Jekyll
This is a port of Cactus's default theme for Jekyll.
How to use it
Simply clone this repository, and then run
jekyll serve inside the directory.
This theme is fully compliant with GitHub Pages and their dependencies.
For extra info: Using Jekyll with Pages.
Cactus theme includes:
- Rss feed
- Code Syntax Highlight
- Author's profile with picture header
- Twitter/Facebook share buttons
- Archive posts list under each post
- Disqus comments
- Update highlight.js library and use CDN version
- Extract colors and fonts to SCSS variables
- Refactor media queries to be mobile-first