Dan Lynn danlynn
- Joined on
- awesome_print 2 Pretty print your Ruby objects with style -- in full color and with proper indentation. This fork has been enhanced to better render ActiveRecord::Relation record lists.
- ClamAvReport 2 Runs ClamAV on an interval and generates a nicely formatted HTML report opened in your browser after each run.
- growl-ruby-api 2 A single unified interface to Growl combining local/remote notifications and even a Logger wrapper. (see: http://growl.info/ and http://www.growlforwindows.com/gfw/)
- java_inline 2 JVM language support for RubyInline
- Levenshtein-in-Ruby-with-inline-C-and-Java-optimizations 2 The Levenshtein string distance algorithm is a great way to determine how similar two strings are to each other. However, it is very CPU intensive. Therefore, I added INLINE Java and C versions of …
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 19 total Mar 2, 2014 – Mar 2, 2015
Longest streak 2 days February 12 – February 13
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 4 commits to danlynn/ember-cli-docker-template Feb 24 – Feb 28
- Pushed 2 commits to danlynn/ember-cli Feb 28