Generator to build and manage the picoappz.com site. The site is just a showcase of projects and apps that I am working on. It runs as a static site on S3 and is built either by running a rake cmd or from various web triggers such as checking in the repo or any of the related projects tied to it.
- Rebuild from heroku cron?
- Rebuild when any other project hooked gets pushed
- Pull data from other apps or a configuration file.
- Not sure best place to get it
- Improve the look / design
- SSO for all shared picoAppz? Current no auth
- Only push changed files, store last modified / updated date per file or something?
- Fork it.
- Create a branch (git checkout -b my_markup)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am "Added something awesome, it does X which solves problem Y")
- Push to the branch (git push origin my_markup)
- If you haven't already read about good Pull Request practices or have never submitted one before read about submitting your first pull request
- Open a Pull Request
- Awesome thanks I will try to get back to you soon.
See the file license.txt for copying permission.