- Juno-GAE is a web framework that was designed to make development as fast as possible on Google App Engine.
- It is forked off the Juno project by Brain Reily http://brianreily.com/project/juno
- Homepage: http://github.com/justinjas/juno-gae
- Repository: http://github.com/justinjas/juno-gae
To start off:
from juno import * @route('/') def index(web): return 'Juno says hi' run()
Add some url handling:
@route('/hello/:name/') def hello(web, name): return 'Hello, %s' %name
Use a template:
@get('/hi_template/:name/') def template_hi(web, name): template('hello.html', name=name)
- All normal web framework stuff (models, routes, views, templates)
- WSGI compliant, with included development server as well as SCGI/FastCGI servers
- Templating included through Jinja2 and Mako, but Juno can use anything.
Pull from Github, and then add juno.py to your GAE project
Help / Contribute
- See the doc/ directory for the current documentation.
- More questions? Find bugs? Check out the new Google group.
- Contributions are welcome through Github or by emailing me a patch.
- Juno violates some usual principles of good design (don't use global variables, don't do things implicitly, etc.) for the sake of fast development and less boilerplate code. You've been warned.