HTML5 Game Engines Book
This is the example source code from the book HTML5 Game Engines published by CRC Press.
- Playable demos (and zip files) are at http://HTML5GameEnginesBook.com/
- Book / eBook may be purchased from http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466594005
Game engines featured in the book are:
- CraftyJS (http://craftyjs.com/)
- EaselJS (http://www.createjs.com/#!/EaselJS )
- ImpactJS (http://impactjs.com/)
- Turbulenz (http://ga.me/)
All the engine are distributed with respect to their license. The ImpactJS engine is not distributed in its raw form. It can be purchased from the site listed earlier.
In addition to tutorials of each engine, various distribution techniques are discussed in the book. These project files are also available in this repository. The distribution projects are:
- iOS (using Ejecta)
- Android (using CocoonJS)
- Mac native (using node-webkit with an DMG template)
- Windows native (using node-webit and Inno Setup)
- Facebook (using Heroku)
These engines are distributed with respect to their licenses.
sh git clone https://github.com/dannagle/HTML5GameEngines.git
Book is © CRC Press
Code is MIT License © Dan Nagle
Engines have their own licenses