GLUT Kleinian group visualizer version 0.01
make from the command line; edit makefile to reflect local values for X11 and OpenGL
From the command line, type
- ./kleinian -t filename.tri to read (precomputed) triangle mesh from file
- ./kleinian -g filename.grp to read semigroup generators and triangle orbits from file
- ./kleinian -e to run a (built-in) example
Some sample .grp files are in the directory example_groups
When in GLUT mode,
- press [t] to save triangulation to output_file.tri
- press [g] to save group to output_file.grp
- press [e] to save figure as .eps file output.eps
- press [command-q] to quit
The manual (i.e. the file manual.pdf) contains a much more detailed description of file formats and user interface.
This program is released under the terms of the GNU GPL version 3.0. See the attached license file.