Rails 3.1 application for tracking issues. So far I have made the basic framework and added styles taken from Bootstrap (http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/).
Should be as simple as:
- git clone git://github.com/dannymcc/Support-System.git
- bundle install && rake db:migrate
- rails s
How to contribute
Clone the repository and have a play, if you run into any issues then simply create an Issue (https://github.com/dannymcc/Support-System/issues).
If you have any features or bug fixes (or maybe just some type error corrections) the open up a Pull Request.
Wishlist of Features
- Users 'own' issues so they can be assigned to them.
- Email notification of new/closed issues.
- Issue comments/notes.
- Issue filtering, filter by Priotity etc.
- Tags for issues.