EDD integration for HelpScout
Changed Callback URL
As of version 2.0, the Callback URL in HelpScout should be
Easy Digital Downloads integration for HelpScout is a WordPress plugin that will show customer information right from your HelpScout dashboard.
Activating the plugin and configuring the integration will add the following information to your HelpScout dashboard:
- All payments by the customer (email address must match)
- A link to resent purchase receipts
- All purchased "downloads"
- The used payment method. Links to the transaction in PayPal or Stripe.
If using the Software Licensing add-on, the following information is shown as well:
- License keys. Links to the Site Manager in Easy Digital Downloads.
- Active sites, with a link to deactivate the license for the given site.
To get this up an running, you'll need to configure a few things in WordPress and HelpScout.
- Upload the contents of edd-helpscout.zip to your plugins directory, which usually is
- Activate the HelpScout integration for Easy Digital Downloads plugin
- Set the HELPSCOUT_SECRET_KEY constant in your
/wp-config.phpfile. This should be a random string of 40 characters.
define( 'HELPSCOUT_SECRET_KEY', 'your-random-string-of-fourty-characters!' );
- Go to the HelpScout custom app interface.
- Enter the following settings.
|App Name||Easy Digital Downloads|
|Content Type||Dynamic Content|
|Secret Key||The value of your HELPSCOUT_SECRET_KEY constant.|
First, make sure all developer dependencies are installed.
Then, run the following command.