Copyright (c) Dan Wilcox 2011-22
BSD Simplified License.
For information on usage and redistribution, and for a DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, see the file, "LICENSE.txt," in this distribution.
This project has been supported, in part, by:
- The CMU Frank-Ratchye STUDIO for Creative Inquiry
- A visiting professorship at the DU Emergent Digital Practices Program* My time at the ZKM | Hertz-Lab
- A pair of workshops given at the LEONARDO – Zentrum für Kreativität und Innovation Nürnberg
User Guide & Composer Pack
Head on over to the User Guide
Download the PdParty Composer Pack which contains the abstractions you need when composing on your computer as well as scene type templates.
PdParty releases are available on the App Store.
Want to help with BETA testing new prerelease-versions? Send your name & email address to:
3rd Party Libraries
This project uses:
- libpd: audio engine
- pd externals:
- ggee: getdir, stripdir, moog~
- mrpeach: midifile
- rjlib: rj_accum, rj_barkflux_accum~, rj_centroid~, rj_senergy~, rj_zcr~
- liblo: Open Sound Control i/o
- GCDWebServer: WebDAV server
- CocoaLumberjack: logging
- minizip: support for decompressing zip archives
- MBProgressHUD: progress spinner overlay
3rd Party Samples
- CanOfBeats, drummachine, multibeat, & pure-widgets-demo: Chris McCormick
- Atsuke: Frank Barknecht
- Eargasm: Damian Stewart
- bouncy: Georg Bosch
3rd Party Resources
Checkout & Build
Clone this repository and checkout it's submodules using git:
git clone https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty.git git submodule update --init --recursive
Open the Xcode project and Build/Run.
You can upgrade to newer versions of the libraries used by the project by running the update scripts in the
scripts dir which clone the library and copy it's source files into
You can help develop PDParty on GitHub: https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty
Create an account, clone or fork the repo, then request a push/merge.
If you find any bugs or suggestions please log them to GitHub as well.