an oscpack-inspired C++ wrapper for the liblo OSC library
Copyright (c) Dan Wilcox 2009, 2015
- OscReceiver server class
- OscSender class w/ C++ stream based interface for building & sending messages
- OscObject class for subclasses based message handling, nestable within address spaces
- ReceivedMessage class with smart message parsing and argument introspection
- support for all argument types used by liblo (and as defined by the official OSC spec)
- support for sending & receiving multicast messages
See the headers in
src/lopack and the example in
src/lptest for more info.
Building & Installing
You will need liblo installed before building. On Mac OSX, you can use Homebrew with:
brew install liblo
This is an automake project, so build the lib & test with:
Run the test program with:
cd src/lptest ./lptest
A Premake4 script and IDE files can be found in the prj folder. Premake4 can generate the IDE files from a given lua script. Download Premake4 from http://industriousone.com/premake.
Make sure the externals are built by calling the
prj/setupbuild script which runs configure and calls make in the externals dir.
You can enable a debug build using:
I develop using an IDE, then update the autotools files when the sources are finished. I run
make distcheck to make sure the distributable package can be built successfully.
Note: lopack was originally named "oscframework" in versions prior to 0.2.0