Install this beast via Rubygems:
gem install spice
Of course, You can always grab the source from http://github.com/danryan/spice.
Explicitly setting a
scheme value has been removed in favor of setting a single variable,
server_url, which matches the format of Chef's client config parameter,
- Ian Meyer - Opscode Platform support
- Holger Just - Search functionality
- Sean Porter - Platform bug fixes
Spice is very heavily inspired by the Twitter gem. Mad props to those folks.
Contributing to spice
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dan Ryan. See LICENSE.txt for further details.