PERN (postgres, express, react, node) is a framework that allows developers interested in these technologies to get up and running with a minimum of fuss. It's still a work in progress, but it has the following pieces:
- node/express backend for API calls
- postgres database with minimal schema to demonstrate functionality
- React/Redux frontend to demonstrate simple functionality
- configuration files (e.g., nginx)
- Instructions on how to set everything up
- Unit tests
- Minimal React Native app
Documentation can be found here.
This framework is made available under the Apache 2.0 license.