This is a repackaged version of Willem de Jong's erlsom version 1.2.1.
erlsom is an erlang libary for XML parsing. It supports various modes of operation: as an efficient SAX parser, as a simple DOM-like parser, or as a 'data mapper'. The data mapper transforms the XML document to erlang records, based on an XML schema.
Changes from 1.2.1 to github.com/dweldon/erlsom
- replaced old complex make system with a very simple one
- ran dos2unix on all files
- created erlsom.app file in ebin (verified modules with rebar)
- removed include directory
- replaced obsolete guard functions
- examples: removed beam files
- examples: removed erlsom.hrl files and fixed soap_example.erl to reflect this
Changes from github.com/dweldon/erlsom
- replaced old simple make system with rebar