Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Improved pipeline view
- Improved RDF mapping view
- Redesign of the utility functions view
- Improved RDF vocabulary management
- Added keyword support in transformations metadata
- New readonly mode
- Datapage creation from Grafterizer
- Integration with datagraft.net
- Improved previewing service with a cache and a load balancer
- Integration of jarfter : generation of Java transformation executables
- the table column names doesn't start by ':'
- The uploaded files titles don't contain the month
- Clicking outside a dialog will close the dialog
- Updated to Angular 1.4 and Angular Material 0.11
- Browsing of public transformations
- Search in the transformation view
- The stability has been improved by 20%
- It is now possible to upload a file when a new transformation hasn't been saved yet
- The dataset upload button doesn't hide anymore the preview table
- Support of transformations taking longer than 30 seconds to process
- The clojure view desynchronizations should be fixed
- Fixed layout when the window is resized from a very small size back to a normal size
- RDF mapping prefixes can be deleted
- Preview requests are sent more intelligently
- Fixed Datagraft.net integration with Microsoft Edge and Safari
- All the root nodes types are available in the RDF mapping
- It is possible to close the utility functions dialog when no function is selected
- It is possible to upload CSV when the clojure view is selected
- Switching the automatic preview on will trigger a preview requests
- Editing the root RDF node into a blank node doesn't invalidates the graph mapping anymore
- Editing a root RDF node doesn't delete all the sub nodes
- It is possible to select and upload files on touch devices
- The transformation layout can be resized.
- The RDF mapping contains beautiful icons.
- It's possible to remove a graph mapping from a transformation.
- The preview mode has been improved in order to facilitate his usage.
- The preview is paginated, with an infinite scrolling.
- The data transfer during a datapage creation is now done server side
- An upload button has been introduced.
- It is possible to replace an existing custom function
- The flexbox layout model has changed in recent browsers releases, and Grafterizer has been fixed.
- An empty rename-columns function no longer break the preview.
- The tabular data is correctly transfered to the datapage.
- Selecting text in the tabs no longer sweep the tabs.
- The height of modal windows is fixed on small screens.
- The default RDF mapping is removed.
- The preview table doesn't change the names of the columns.
- The help button is hidden when the help link is already displayed by datagraft.net
- Nginx is now case insensitive, in order to reduce the 404 errors during deployment.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.