Web interface to control the AR Drone 2.0 with an Oculus Rift. This is based on another of my projects: ardrone-swarm.
Watch a demo here:
How to use?
coffee -c -o . .
- Download and run oculus-rest server (https://github.com/possan/oculus-rest)
- Go to your browser
- Click on the drone that appears on screen, in order to activate it.
- When ready press 'o' key, to activate Oculus Rift viewer.
- Activate full screen on your browser
- To take off the drone, press 'ENTER'
- Move your head to control the drone
- To land the drone, press 'ESC'
Copyright (C) 2014 Diego Araos firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.