To get started and see examples, check out http://socialsharekit.com!
Table of contents
- Social Share Kit is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 license. As long as you do not use the Social Share Kit in a business or money-making venture, it is free for your own personal use.
- More about license: http://socialsharekit.com/#license
- Pricing: http://socialsharekit.com/#pricing
- Documentation: http://socialsharekit.com/
- Support: http://socialsharekit.com/#support
- Follow on Twitter to get latest news: @socialsharekit
Do not edit CSS file directly since they are automatically generated from LESS files with LESSC compiler. Pull requests should contain changes to both .less and .css files.
If contributed changes affects documentation/examples page
docs/index.html, you should add according changes to it too.
dist/js/social-share-kit.jscompression of the file into
dist/js/social-share-kit.min.jsis welcomed (with npm uglify-js -
uglifyjs --compress --mangle --comments -- dist/js/social-share-kit.js > dist/js/social-share-kit.min.js), but not neccessary.