Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
we're proud to announce the first bugfix release for the 2.2 series of darktable, 2.2.1!
as always, please don't use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksum is:
$ sha256sum darktable-2.2.1.tar.xz da843190f08e02df19ccbc02b9d1bef6bd242b81499494c7da2cccdc520e24fc darktable-2.2.1.tar.xz $ sha256sum darktable-184.108.40.206.dmg 9a86ed2cff453dfc0c979e802d5e467bc4974417ca462d6cbea1c3aa693b08de darktable-220.127.116.11.dmg
and the changelog as compared to 2.2.0 can be found below.
- Show a dialog window that tells when locking the database/library failed
- Ask before deleting history stack from lightable.
- preferences: make features that are not available (greyed out) more obvious
- Always cleanup undo list before entering darkroom view. Fixes crash when using undo after re-entering darkroom
- Darkroom: properly delete module instances. Fixes rare crashes after deleting second instance of module.
- Levels and tonecurve modules now also use 256 bins.
- Rawoverexposed module: fix visualization when a camera custom white balance preset is used
- Canon EOS M5