we're proud to announce the second bugfix release for the 2.2 series of darktable, 2.2.2!
as always, please don't use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksum is:
$ sha256sum darktable-2.2.2.tar.xz 766d7d734e7bd5a33f6a6932a43b15cc88435c64ad9a0b20410ba5b4706941c2 darktable-2.2.2.tar.xz $ sha256sum darktable-2.2.2.dmg 52fd0e9a8bb74c82abdc9a88d4c369ef181ef7fe2b946723c5706d7278ff2dfb darktable-2.2.2.dmg
Important note: to make sure that darktable can keep on supporting the raw file format for your camera, please help us by visiting https://raw.pixls.us/ and making sure that we have the full raw sample set for your camera under a CC0 license!
and the changelog as compared to 2.2.1 can be found below.
- color look up table module: include preset for helmholtz/kohlrausch monochrome
- Lens module: re-enable tiling
- Darkroom: fix some artefacts in the preview image (not the main view!)
- DNG decoder: support reading one more white balance encoding method
- Mac: display an error when too old OS version is detected
- Some documentation and tooltips updates
- Main view no longer grabs focus when mouse enters it. Prevents accidental catastrophic image rating loss.
- OSX: fix bauhaus slider popup keyboard input
- Don't write all XMP when detaching tag
- OSX: don't do PPD autodetection, gtk did their thing again.
- Don't show db lock popup when dbus is used to start darktable
- Actually delete duplicate's XMP when deleting duplicated image
- Ignore UTF-8 BOM in GPX files
- Fix import of LR custom tone-curve
- Overwrite Xmp rating from raw when exporting
- Some memory leak fixes
- Lua: sync XMPs after some tag manipulations
- Explicitly link against math library
- Canon PowerShot SX40 HS (dng)
- Fujifilm X-E2S
- Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) (4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1)
- Leica X2 (dng)
- Nikon LS-5000 (dng)
- Nokia Lumia 1020 (dng)
- Panasonic DMC-GF6 (16:9, 3:2, 1:1)
- Pentax K-5 (dng)
- Pentax K-r (dng)
- Pentax K10D (dng)
- Sony ILCE-6500
- Fujifilm X-M1
- Leica X2
- Nikon Coolpix A
- Panasonic DMC-G8
- Panasonic DMC-G80
- Panasonic DMC-G81
- Panasonic DMC-G85