Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
we're proud to announce the fourth bugfix release for the 2.2 series of darktable, 2.2.4!
as always, please don't use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksum is:
$ sha256sum darktable-2.2.4.tar.xz bd5445d6b81fc3288fb07362870e24bb0b5378cacad2c6e6602e32de676bf9d8 darktable-2.2.4.tar.xz $ sha256sum darktable-126.96.36.199.dmg b7e4aeaa4b275083fa98b2a20e77ceb3ee48af3f7cc48a89f41a035d699bd71c darktable-188.8.131.52.dmg
Important note: to make sure that darktable can keep on supporting the raw file format for your camera, please help us by visiting https://raw.pixls.us/ and making sure that we have the full raw sample set for your camera under CC0 license!
and the changelog as compared to 2.2.3 can be found below.
- Better brush trace handing of opacity to get better control.
- tools: Add script to purge stale thumbnails
- tools: A script to watch a folder for new images
- DNG: fix camera name demangling. It used to report some wrong name for some cameras.
- When using wayland, prefer XWayland, because native Wayland support is not fully functional yet
- EXIF: properly handle image orientation '2' and '4' (swap them)
- OpenCL: a few fixes in profiled denoise, demosaic and colormapping
- tiling: do not process uselessly small end tiles
- masks: avoid assertion failure in early phase of path generation,
- masks: reduce risk of unwanted self-finalization of small path shapes
- Fix rare issue when expanding $() variables in import/export string
- Camera import: fix ignore_jpg setting not having an effect
- Picasa web exporter: unbreak after upstream API change
- collection: fix query string for folders ( 'a' should match 'a/b' and 'a/c', but not 'ac/' )
- Fujifilm X-T20 (only uncompressed raw, at the moment)
- Fujifilm X100F (only uncompressed raw, at the moment)
- Nikon COOLPIX B700 (12bit-uncompressed)
- Olympus E-M1MarkII
- Panasonic DMC-TZ61 (4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 16:9)
- Panasonic DMC-ZS40 (4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 16:9)
- Sony ILCE-6500
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Olympus E-M1MarkII
- Lge Nexus 5X