I am a software engineer developing applications for Apple Platform with agile methodologies.
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life ~ Confucius
📝 About me
I started my adventure with mobile applications development back in Symbian days as a hobby, while the main focus still on backend application development. In 2011 I developed my first app for iOS, and it was a huge change activator in my career. Since then, I have helped many startups develop MVP as an iOS developer, working at a software house. I also gained a lot of experience with agile team management, quickly became a certified Scrum Master, and soon after that, I took the role of a Mentor in the iOS department. I value high quality of the product, no matter if it’s PoC, MVP, or full feature-rich system. I am a test-driven software development enthusiast and practitioner. When I am not working on product development, I like to explore agile ways to deliver high-quality code. In the meantime, I help teams and individuals to improve their skills in iOS application development, writing tests, and process management.
In the years 2011-2016, I had a personal blog, but I am no longer maintaining it due to lack of time. I do, however, publish some open source projects from time to time. You can find them on my GitHub.
📫 How to reach me
📚 Selected publications
- Swift Composable App Example - how to organize source code
- SwiftUI App Icon Creator - create app icon in Xcode with SwiftUI
- Wallpapers Studio - open source iOS app
- Reading List Calendar - open source macOS app [GitHub repo]
- GitHub Status Bar - open source macOS App
- SwiftUI Navigation with Composable Architecture
- ScrollViewController - UIKit scroll view component
- SwiftEndpoint - lightweight networking in Swift
- State Restoration in iOS app - example
- SwiftUI iOS components
- Snapshot-based transitions in UIKit
- Custom pagination in UIScrollView
- Testing animations in UIKit
- DocumentBrowser iOS - library