I am a software engineer developing applications for Apple Platform with agile methodologies.
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life ~ Confucius
I started my adventure with mobile applications development back in Symbian days as a hobby, while the main focus still on backend application development. In 2011 I developed my first app for iOS, and it was a huge change activator in my career. Since then, I have helped many startups develop MVP as an iOS developer, working at a software house. I also gained a lot of experience with agile team management, quickly became a certified Scrum Master, and soon after that, I took the role of a Mentor in the iOS department. I value high quality of the product, no matter if it’s PoC, MVP, or full feature-rich system. I am a test-driven software development enthusiast and practitioner. When I am not working on product development, I like to explore agile ways to deliver high-quality code. In the meantime, I help teams and individuals to improve their skills in iOS application development, writing tests, and process management.
In the years 2011-2016, I had a personal blog, but I am no longer maintaining it due to lack of time. I do, however, publish some open source projects from time to time. You can find them in my GitHub repositories and gists, as well as in my Swift Package Collection.
- I help teams and individuals to organize their work using agile methodologies
- I teach iOS & macOS developers how to write clean and maintainable code
- I educate about Test Driven Development for Apple platforms
- I help with implementing complex features and solving issues in iOS & macOS apps
Click here to check out some of the projects I developed or took part in the development of.
- Darrarski.app - open source iOS & macOS SwiftUI application about my work and services
- SwiftUI Tabs View - customizable replacement for SwiftUI.TabView
- SwiftUI MKMapView - SwiftUI wrapper for MapKit's MKMapView (UIKit)
- Sort Swift Imports - swift library, app and Xcode extension
- Swift Composable Presentation - navigation helpers for Composable Architecture
- xcframework-maker - macOS utility for creating XCFramework with arm64-simulator support
- Example source code for the Unidirectional Data Flow presentation
- Total Hours app - measure your events time
- Thoughts on SwiftUI navigation in a composable world
- Swift Composable App Example - how to organize source code
- SwiftUI App Icon Creator - create app icon in Xcode with SwiftUI
- Wallpapers Studio - open source iOS app
- Reading List Calendar - open source macOS app [GitHub repo]
- GitHub Status Bar - open source macOS App
- SwiftUI Navigation with Composable Architecture
- ScrollViewController - UIKit scroll view component
- SwiftEndpoint - lightweight networking in Swift
- State Restoration in iOS app - example
- SwiftUI iOS components
- Snapshot-based transitions in UIKit
- Custom pagination in UIScrollView
- Testing animations in UIKit
- DocumentBrowser iOS - library