Note: There are no APIs in 2.0.0 that weren't also in 0.9.2. Packages that
would use 2.0.0 as a lower bound should use 0.9.2 instead—for example,
Hmacno longer extend
- Properly close sinks passed to
Hashnow extend the new
Fix all strong mode warnings.
- All APIs that were deprecated in 0.9.2 have been removed. No new APIs have
been added. Packages that would use 1.0.0 as a lower bound should use 0.9.2
crypto: ">=0.9.2 <2.0.0".
- Avoid core library methods that don't work on dart2js.
Converter. They convert between
List<int>s and the new
Digestclass, which represents a hash digest. The
Hash.startChunkedConversion—should be used in preference to the old APIs, which are now deprecated.
HMAChave been renamed to
Hmac, respectively. The old names still work, but are deprecated.
md5fields have been added to make it easier to use those hash algorithms without having to instantiate new instances.
Hashing now works correctly for input sizes up to 2^64 bytes.
Hash.convertshould be used for hashing single values, and
Hash.startChunkedConversionshould be used for hashing streamed values.
SHA256are deprecated. Use the top-level
MD5class is not deprecated, the
new MD5()constructor is. Use the top-level
HMACis deprecated. Use
BASE64are deprecated. Use the Base64 APIs in
CryptoUtilsis deprecated. Use the Base64 APIs in
dart:convertand the hex APIs in the
- Base64 convert returns an Uint8List
- Base64 codec and encoder can now take an encodePaddingCharacter
- Implement a Base64 codec similar to codecs in 'dart:convert'
- ChangeLog starts here.