A collection of Dart programs that illustrate features and best practices. For a list of community-maintained projects, see Awesome Dart.
- command_line - A command line app that parses command-line options and fetches from GitHub.
- extension_methods - A set of samples that demonstrates the extension methods syntax and shows some common use cases of the feature.
- null_safety/calculate_lix - A sample app that calculates the 'lix' readability index with an implementation that uses the tech preview of Dart's new null safety feature.
- ffi - A series of simple examples demonstrating how to call C libraries from Dart.
- isolates - Command line applications that demonstrate how to work with Concurrency in Dart using isolates. The examples read and parse JSON content in a worker isolate, and return the result to the main isolate.
- native_app - A
command line application that can be compiled to native code using
- server - Examples of running Dart on the server.
- package_constraint_solver - Demonstrates best-practices for publishing packages on pub.dev.
- Pop, Pop, Win! (Dart team) - An implementation of Minesweeper in Dart.
See the Contributing guide for details on how to contribute.