Community and Support
Communities, mailing lists, and bug databases for the Dart project.
Track the Dart project, get help, and talk with other Dart developers.
We pledge to maintain an open and welcoming environment. For details, see our code of conduct.
- news.dartlang.org - Official news feed for the Dart project.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Low traffic announcements of new releases, breaking changes, and other important news. Recommended!
- Dart Language & Library Newsletters - Information about existing features and planned changes.
- @dart_lang - The official Twitter account.
- +dartlang - The official Google+ account.
Join the conversation
Get answers and connect with Dart developers.
- StackOverflow - The best place for how-to questions.
- Gitter - Chat with Dart team and community members.
- Dart on Reddit
- Dartisans on Google+
- General discussions
- Dart plugin for JetBrains editors (WebStorm, IntelliJ)
- Dart VM developers
- Dart analyzer
- Server-side Dart
Dart is open source. Learn how to contribute to the core SDK.
- Dart GitHub repositories
- email@example.com - High-traffic list of all core SDK code reviews.
Additional community resources
Our wonderful community has provided these resources.
- dartdocs.org - Documentation for pub packages
- Dart Academy - Tutorials and articles written by the Dart community
- Chinese version of this site（此网站的中文版）
Also see Community and Support on Dart webdev.