Dart Web Components let you build web apps as if you had a browser from the future. You can use the cool new web technologies like Web Components, Model Driven Views and Dart today. Build apps easily using HTML as your template language, express your application's components in HTML, and synchronize your data automatically between Dart and your components.
We believe that:
- Web Components are on their way, we should start using them now.
- Cool new features should be made available to modern browsers that haven't yet implemented them.
- Write/reload is just as important as write/compile/minimize/ship.
- Working in open source is the way to go.
- Developers from all backgrounds should be building awesome modern web apps.
Learn more at http://www.dartlang.org/articles/dart-web-components/.
Dependencies are installed using the Pub Package Manager.
pub install # Run command line tests and automated end-to-end tests. It needs two # executables on your path: `dart` and `DumpRenderTree` (see below # for links to download `DumpRenderTree`) test/run.sh